Focus 30 and SurvCE 6.0

Moderator: Carlson Support

Focus 30 and SurvCE 6.0

Postby nlabedzki » Sun Dec 09, 2018 10:04 pm

I am trying to DEMO the new SurvCE 6.0 Hybrid+ and am encountering an error message when I try to set up my Focus30.

I have a Focus30 (RTS), CHC X91 GNSS and a Ranger 3. From your website it says that all of those are supported. But when I try to set up my Focus30 RTS under the Equip, Total Station menu, I am getting the following error messages when I select Spectra Precision (Manufacturer) and Focus 30/35(Robotic):

FIRST MESSAGE:

No license installed for use of the Focus30 Instrument. Attempt to install license? The data collector must have internet connection and you must be entitled to a license.

YES NO

I select YES

NEXT MESSAGE:

Focus30 License
Data collector serial number could not be retrieved. Verify that Trimble Product Activation is installed and that this is a supported collector for use with Focus30/35.

Then OK appears.

NEXT MESSAGE:

Focus30 License retrieval failed.

Then OK appears.

Has anyone else encountered a similar error? Is anyone successfully using a Focus30 with Carlson SurvCE?

Look forward to hearing from you!

Thanks,

Nick
Nicholas F. Labedzki, B.S., PLS
nick@nflsm.com
nlabedzki

Re: Focus 30 and SurvCE 6.0

Postby swinter » Fri Mar 15, 2019 3:39 pm

Hi Nick,

I'm so sorry I'm just seeing this. I hope you got your problems sorted out, but if you didn't, please call SurvCE support and they can help you get through this process. Just call 606-564-5028.

Thanks,
Sarah Winter
swinter

Return to SurvCE General