Control File in new job

Moderator: Carlson Support

Control File in new job

Postby Ken Kasbohm » Fri Dec 21, 2007 2:46 pm

If I have a job opened with an assigned control file and I go to start a new job the new job has the same control file turned on. I have read on page 45 of the Reference Manual that in the Job Settings screen on the New Job tab that Attach Last Control Data will allow me to use the same control file on all new jobs. If I don't want a control for my new job and I do not have the Attach Last Control Data box checked, the way I read the manual is that I should not be having a control file on in the new job, that is not the case the control file is turned on in the new job. I have tried checking the Attach Last Control Data box and when I exit the Job Settings screen and then re-open Job Settings the box is not checked. Is this check box not working or do I have something wrong?
Ken Kasbohm

Postby JG24CV » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:25 am

What version?
JG24CV

Postby Ken Kasbohm » Sun Dec 23, 2007 3:58 pm

Using Version 2.02 on an Allegro CX.
Ken Kasbohm

Postby JG24CV » Sun Dec 23, 2007 4:58 pm

I don't have my collector in front of me, but perhaps you are tapping on the red X instead of the green check mark? Tapping on the red X will not save the changes you make in the menu's. Again, I dont have mine to look at so maybe there isn't even a check mark for that menu. Also, there is a new update out. I just installed it the other day. V2.03
JG24CV

Return to SurvCE General