SRX and Surv CE

Moderator: Carlson Support

SRX and Surv CE

Postby Mitch » Wed Sep 24, 2008 3:31 pm

Hello. I have a Sokkia SRX and was wondering about using its internal laser. For my customers, i think it would be very handy if they could switch from the 360 prism to reflectorless at a push of the button on the Allegro. Which they can. I do wonder about turning on and off the laser so they can guide it to the point they want to shoot. I can turn on the Laser with the guide light settings in the SRX, but turning on the Guide Light using the Allegro does not seem to work. I either get nothing coming on, or sometimes the Guide light. Never the Laser. I can use this function by manually turning on the laser to function all the time in the SRX, but dont feel this safe when using the Robotic.

Any ideas on what I can do to be able to turn the Laser on or off at will remotely?
Mitch

Postby 1alayout » Fri Feb 13, 2009 1:57 am

Hey Mitch, as you can see in the SURVEY menu the sub-menues 2, 3, 4, 5.
have the same screen: Instrument Setup; Remote BM; Robotics. if you choose Robotics, you'll see a screen : Search; Standby ; Settings; RC Search and turn to Angle. if you choose settings from there you can change a lot of settings included the guide ligtht off. you can press the search bottom of your RC. if you choose Turn to angle it allows you to manage your TE from your DC to set 90 angles right & left, turn 180..., and lower you'll find "use arrows to turn the instrument", you can move your TE with the arrows of your DC.
I hope this comment will be useful for you.
1alayout

Return to SurvCE General