Bluetooth Problem on Topcon FC2200/ Explorer

Moderator: Carlson Support

Bluetooth Problem on Topcon FC2200/ Explorer

Postby ITSman » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:28 am

Hi all!

I have intalled SurCE on my Topcon FC2200 that looks like an ExplorerII but I don't know how to use the internal bluetooth device to connect my GPS.
generic?
microsoft?
socket?

thanks in advance
ITSman

Postby site admin » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:05 pm

Our 600+ uses a Antinav driver for the bluetooth but Topcon may have change that to Sokket . So i would use that one.
Make sure the Bluetooth settings are set correctley under the Bluetooth Icon outside of SurvCE. You need to make sure Bluetooth is on and you are Discoverable and Connectible. Also make sure the port is enabled.

Nuno
site admin
Site Admin

Bluetooth capability

Postby cgingchura » Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:26 am

How important is Bluetooth capability for a new laptop? Anyone using it extensively with a cell phone? I'm going to buy a new laptop, but can't decide between two models. One with Bluetooth, the other without. I'm wondering how important is Bluetooth. I'll get a cell phone with Bluetooth capability. Are people using Bluetooth and cell phone to connect their laptops on the Internet? I know this is expensive right now, but will this bluetooth link become essential over time? If it's just something nice to have, I'm leaning towards skipping it. Could someone knowledgeable please speak from your experience? Thanks.

Return to SurvCE General