Weird problem

Moderator: Carlson Support

Weird problem

Postby Mclane23 » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:12 pm

Just today i discovered a really weird problem with my SurvCE.

Few days ago i was surveying a terrain using my feature code list that i used in my other GPS. The problem is that my lines aren't attached to points i.e. the line break points do not match the coordinates i exported in the ascii file. Since i have an exactly the same controller with exactly the same software version as this one where this problem doesn't appear it seems that the problem is somewhere in the options of the software itself.

The problem is, as far as i know not tied to rounding-off of coordinates because the gap is about 0.02m per axis whereas the rounding off is to 2 decimal points. What is also strange is that when i use the option to export points in DXF, those points are lined up correctly with polylines, but still, the stored points coordinates do not match.

I am pretty sure there is a pretty simple solution to this, but i just cannot seem to find it. Like i said, another controller with exactly the same software works perfectly in this sense.
Reality is nothing more then a perfectly modeled fiction!
Mclane23

Postby site admin » Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:49 pm

If you do not find the answers you are looking for here, send your question along with any pertinent files for testing the issue directly to Carlson Software at support@carlsonsw.com
site admin
Site Admin

Return to SurvCE General