Uninstalling SurvCE

Moderator: Carlson Support

Uninstalling SurvCE

Postby alexander » Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:23 am

I have recently transferred my license of Carlson SurvCE from an Explorer to a Juniper Allegro CX. No problems making the transfer, and registering the software on the Allegro.

However, I can't seem to figure out how to go about UNINSTALLING Surv CE from the Explorer (which, I would like to sell).

I have tried going to Start>Settings>Control Panel>Remove Programs. "Carlson Software SurvCE" appears in the list of programs available for removal. When I select it, and click the "Remove" button, and after clicking Yes to confirm that I wish to remove it, I get a "Remove Programs Error", as follows:

"The program has not been removed because the following files are currently in use or are read-only. Please close all programs (using the Task Manager tab in System Settings, if necessary) and run Remove Programs again."

There is a single file listed: "\Windows\Carlson Software SurvCE.Unloa".....can't read the rest of the file name. I've searched for this file but can't find it.

I've also tried Ctrl/Alt/Bkspace, but there are no programs running other than Control Panel.

Any help?
Carlson Survey, Carlson SurvCE, Topcon Hiper Pro, Topcon PS-101A robot
alexander

Return to SurvCE General