Hiper XT Rover Log files

Moderator: Carlson Support

Hiper XT Rover Log files

Postby archaeoguy » Tue Aug 25, 2015 3:15 pm

Hello,

I have a Topcon Hiper XT Base and Rover system. We've used the proprietary Topcon software since we bought it nearly 10 years ago, but we have just recently migrated entirely to Carlson software. Currently, I am operating our Hiper XT system using Carlson SurvPC 4.05 and then processing the data with Carlson SurveyGNSS 2014.

When we used the Topcon software, the Rover stop-and-go RTK measurements were written to the data collector and we only needed to download the job on the data collector to have all of the relevant information to process the stop-and-go data. I am trying to process Stop-and-go data now by using Carlson SurveyGNSS and I am running into some issues. I can bring the static point and CORS station into SurveyGNSS just fine, and process these data. But, when I try to drag and drop the RW5 file that was created in SurvPC then I get import errors and nothing is actually imported. What am I doing wrong? Is there an actual log file on the our Rover that I also need to download?

Thanks,

Erich
archaeoguy

Return to GPS