Can't find Carlson menus after re-installation

Moderator: Carlson Support

Can't find Carlson menus after re-installation

Postby MadKalnod » Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:39 pm

I'm running Carlson Survey 2008 with AutoCAD 2005. I was recently forced to re-install AutoCAD, and upon starting it back up, all of my customized menus are there except for those from Carlson Survey. Figuring that un-installing and re-istalling might remedy the situation, I did so, but still no sign of the Carlson menus. The only options I get when I try to customize the menus are from AutoCAD, AutoCAD Express Tools, and some custom flyouts for arcs, circles and ellipses that I had created previously.

I tried using the MENULOAD command and picked the menu sources from the Carlson folder, and even though the toolbars returned, they all come up as "unknown command" when I try to use them.

What am I doing wrong, and how do I get the Carlson Survey menus to load?
MadKalnod

Postby emorse4487 » Mon Aug 17, 2009 9:45 pm

If you got the menus to load using MENULOAD you now have to load the corresponding programs to go along with those command menus.

It sounds like you need to run APPLOAD, selected all the programs that correspond to your Carlson menus and you should be good to go. Add the programs to the startup suite (or whatever autocad calls it, i forget) and the programs will load each time you open AutoCAD.

Let me know if it works...

-Eric
Eric J. Morse, P.E.
MEC Industries, LLC
emorse4487

Postby MadKalnod » Tue Aug 18, 2009 1:35 pm

It seems to have cleared itself up after I booted the machine this morning. Thanks for the info, trhough.
MadKalnod

a lately reply

Postby vipeakbecky » Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:57 am

though it is so long time since i saw this paragraph,but i am still want to tell you about out crusher machine. :lol:
vipeakbecky

Return to Survey