Toolbar Issue

Moderator: Carlson Support

Toolbar Issue

Postby MMFilus » Fri May 21, 2010 4:08 pm

Survey 2010 on Intellicad 6.6:

Several toolbars (inquiry, survey text, draw) have no right-hand limit, take the full width of the screen and cannot be moved.

All others seem fine.

Any ideas?

TIA

Matt
MMFilus

Postby site admin » Thu May 27, 2010 12:41 pm

Have you tried to change your screen resolution?
site admin
Site Admin

Postby MMFilus » Thu May 27, 2010 2:28 pm

Changing the resolution has no affect.
MMFilus

Postby site admin » Thu May 27, 2010 3:43 pm

Give me a call here at the office after 1:00 EST and I'll start a webmeeting and see if we can figure it out.

Brian Harris
Carlson Software
606-564-5028
site admin
Site Admin

Toolbar Issue

Postby armstrong » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:02 pm

I installed Visual Studio 2010 yesterday and it did a good job of copying across various settings from VS2008. However it seems there might be a major shortcoming with regard to the toolbars as I cannot find any option to use large icons.

As monitor resolution gets ever higher the standard sized toolbar icons become more miniscule. And because my eyesight isn't so good these days AND I suffer from serious hand tremors, trying to click on a very tiny piece of screen real estate is regrettably a very serious problem for me in usability terms. If I can't have large toolbar icons then VS2010 represents a very serious backward step for me.

The very first thing I always do when working with a new VS installation is ditch the standard toolbars and roll one of my own which has a dozen frequently used options, with large icons.

Have I missed something?

thanks

Toronto immigration lawyers
armstrong

Postby Dent Cermak » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:25 am

Pssst!! We are talking totally different software here. Solutions in one usually will not work in the other.
Your responses on this discussion site are all over the place and have very little to do with Carlson softtware. This is a group concerning Carlson Software, not computer software in general.
Please focus your answers on Carlson Softwre should you actually know something about it.
Dent Cermak

Postby R Stillwell » Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:27 pm

Dent Cermak wrote:Pssst!! We are talking totally different software here. Solutions in one usually will not work in the other.
Your responses on this discussion site are all over the place and have very little to do with Carlson softtware. This is a group concerning Carlson Software, not computer software in general.
Please focus your answers on Carlson Softwre should you actually know something about it.

I'm pretty sure Armstrong is a spammer. One of the more advanced ones it appears since it takes some keywords and actually puts out formatted responses to the keyword that aren't filled with misspelled words and has paragraph formatting.

Too bad those people don't put their time to more productive ventures.
R Stillwell

Return to Survey