RASTER IMAGES!!

Moderator: Carlson Support

RASTER IMAGES!!

Postby DWILPAT » Wed Dec 21, 2011 8:12 pm

Ok, ill try to explain this as best i can. I am using AutoCAD2008 with Carlson 2010. I have used aerial images regularly with these programs with no problem... but this week something went wrong. I currently have a project in which i loaded .JP2 image files as an overlay on their own layer. I had no problems with this file untill this week. When i print, the image(aerial) plots with "voids" or "lines" through it (see attached). the line work is fine, its just the image with the issue. i have plotted from this file previously with no problem. i even opened an older (6 month old) file that i had no issues with and got the smae result. I can open a new drawing, insert the images at the same scale and plot at the same scale with no problem. i can plot to .PDF and have no problem, and even plot the .PDF to the plotter and all is fine. a 1055c plotter is being used.

(Working on figuring out how to upload an image!!!)[/img]
DWILPAT

Postby site admin » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:49 pm

This is a "user based" forum and not regularly monitored my Carlson Software.

If you do not receive a response on this forum, please copy your question along with the version of software you are running and any files (if necessary) and send it to support@carlsonsw.com so we can assist you.

Thank you.
Technical Support

Carlson Software
support@carlsonsw.com
606-564-5028
site admin
Site Admin

Return to Survey