Line Table issue

Moderator: Carlson Support

Line Table issue

Postby rfasick » Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:41 pm

I have had no problem using the auto annotate command for line tables until I wanted to have multiple line tables beginning with "L1" in the same drawing. It is my understanding that using the "keep all" and "start new line table" options should start the numbering at "1" and generate a new table. The new table part of the equation is fine, but no matter what I do, the numbering begins with "L2" and for some reason, I get a repeated "L7" label, but only one entry for L7 in the table. Anyone got an answer? This one is driving me a bit batty. Any help is appreciated.
rfasick

Re: Line Table issue

Postby site admin » Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:42 pm

This is a "user based" forum and not regularly monitored my Carlson Software.

If you have not receive a response on this forum, please copy your question along with the version of software you are running and any files (if necessary) and send it to support@carlsonsw.com so we can assist you.

Thank you.
Technical Support

Carlson Software
support@carlsonsw.com
606-564-5028
site admin
Site Admin

Re: Line Table issue

Postby ERICatDOUCET » Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:42 pm

I just created a line table, draw a second figure and started another line table with no problem.. I have no response as to why your line table is skipping line 1 or duplicating line 7, but when you click annotate>line/curve table>line table, then select your first line on your second figure, it will default to your next available line in your current line table, override that by type in a 1 and hitting enter. It will prompt you again saying this is a duplicate point, hit "k" to keep the number one, it will ask if you want to start a new chart click the starting point and your off and running. for every line after taht you will have to hit "k" and keep the line number recounting, I have not expierimented with the keep all button try it let me know how it work!

good luck
-Eric
ERICatDOUCET

Return to Survey