Importing seals & signatures

Moderator: Carlson Support

Importing seals & signatures

Postby leftclick » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:54 pm

Carlson 2013 with Intellicad 7.2.

I draw 90% model space, but have boilerplate title blocks set up in paper space. When I try to import a professional seal as a jpg or tif image in paper space, it keeps putting the image in model space. I have been going into paper space, opening "image manager" and attaching a jpg. Should I be using another method to get an image in paper space?

Any suggestions are appreciated.
leftclick

Re: Importing seals & signatures

Postby ERICatDOUCET » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:28 pm

I have about zero expierience with IntelliCAD as I've given up on that software almost imediately. But, What is preventing you from importing the image into model space and bringing it into paper space using a viewport? I have heard IntelliCAD has some viewport issues maybe that has something to do with it. You may have to do some work to get the seal to the correct scale by using this method, which could potentially be a major pain. Maybe one simply need to restamp it. ;)

Best of Luck
ERICatDOUCET

Postby Dent Cermak » Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:53 pm

Here's an odd idea; put the seal and signature in model space and then user the "CHSPACE" command to move it to paper space?
Dent Cermak

Postby leftclick » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:45 pm

Really late response, but thank you Dent, that is actually what Carlson support suggested for now. Just a bug they hope to fix in next major update. I don't remember hearing about that command before, but but use it a lot now :)
leftclick

Return to Survey