Need a lisp for difrent lisp routines on selected options

Moderator: Carlson Support

Need a lisp for difrent lisp routines on selected options

Postby jgmargarito26 » Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:54 pm

Does any one know of a lisp that changes the text height, symbol, scale or position of the point. or something i can edit and make to my self, all of this is under the c&g options under drawing settings.
jgmargarito26

Re: Need a lisp for difrent lisp routines on selected option

Postby chrislandcorner » Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:36 pm

Have you tried the EDIT POINT ATTRIBUTES (EDITPNT) or EDIT MULTIPLE POINT ATTRIBUTES (MODPNTS) command under the POINTS menu in Carlson?
chrislandcorner

Postby jgmargarito26 » Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:48 pm

IVE TRIED BUT I CANT SEEM TO SELECT THEM, THE REASON I NEED A LISP ROUTINE TO CHANGE ALL THE OPTIONS IS BEACUSE MY DEFAULT SETTINGS DONT STAY THE SAME IN EVERY JOB WEDO, AND WE DO 400 JOBS ALL DAY, SO GETTING RID OF EXTRA STEPS FOR ONE JOB HELPS US IN THE LONG RUN
jgmargarito26

Postby Dent Cermak » Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:17 pm

What you are wanting to do can be found under the "POINTS" tab. Set your symbol and point attribute layout under "POINT DEFAULTS" and you set your text size under "draw, locate points".
The problem that you are running into with everything changing MAY lie in the way you setup your drawing, Are you setting scale, etc. using the "CARLSON CONFIGURE" option? If so, STOP DOING THAT!! Use "DRAWING SETUP" instead. It controls just the drawing that you are currently in. Carlson Configure is used for standards configuration where all future sheets will be the same, It will override the Drawing Setup settings.
Remember too that whenever you set up anything the way you want it, look for the "SAVE" radio button and click it. This alone can save many a headache
Dent Cermak

Return to Survey