Selected line needs confirmation to complete command

Moderator: Carlson Support

Selected line needs confirmation to complete command

Postby moe. » Tue May 28, 2019 5:33 pm

Please help me. I don't even know what I did!

Arrived at work after a long weekend and first thing a co worker wanted me to try and recover a drawing that wouldn't open for them because I am running more up to date version of Carlson. It didnt work, and ever since then, an annoying problem has come up and I cannot fix it.

Heres my problem...When i do a command such as Matchprop, extend, trim, offset etc. (anything that requires selecting a line to do something to) I have to select the line i want to edit and then select it again(double click basically) before it will let me select the 2nd part of the command.

Matchprop for example... I select what i am copying from. It is highlighted. But before i can select what i want to copy to, i have to either click on the object again or hit enter or spacebar. Then select the object to copy to and finally another click on the object or select enter or spacebar.

Previously, Matchprop was select object from, select object 2, done. Now i'm doing twice the work! And I have no idea why.

I've tried changing settings of various Select___ and Pick___ commands to no avail. Please help as its driving me mad!

I'm running Carlson 2019 with IntelliCAD.

Thanks!
moe.

Return to Survey