WOULD LOVE TO TAKE CARLSON AND AUTOCAD AND....

Moderator: Carlson Support

WOULD LOVE TO TAKE CARLSON AND AUTOCAD AND....

Postby DWILPAT » Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:01 pm

IM SO SICK OF THIS PROGRAM!!!!! Another fatal crash caused by just copying text!!! Never seemed to have as many issues with Civil3D!!!
DWILPAT

Re: WOULD LOVE TO TAKE CARLSON AND AUTOCAD AND....

Postby Dent Cermak » Wed Jan 08, 2014 1:36 pm

Sounds like you may have a bad copy of the software. Try reinstalling the software using the copy in the download section of the Carlson web site.
Intellicad acts strange sometimes. I know people that run it with no problem and others that are members of the "Crash-A-Day Club". Not sure what the differance is. Time to get the VAR that sold you the software off his kester and have him help you fix it. If he baulks, call the Carlson Support folks. They will give you all the help you need in short order.
(Next time, spend the extra bucks and get the AutoCad embedded version and bypass these problems. :mrgreen: )
Dent Cermak

Postby Streek » Wed Jan 08, 2014 3:44 pm

I have the embedded version. It gives me error messages on every session.

Carlson has sent me 3 e-mails offering their release 2014, I've replied to all 3 saying that I want it, right away!

No response.
Streek

Postby Dent Cermak » Thu Jan 09, 2014 12:24 am

Contact your Carlson Area Rep directly. My area is covered by Aaron Newman. Ladd Nelson pops in here from time to time. Either one of those guys can help you. You need a warm, quivering body that you can lay hands upon.
Another option is to download the latest version of your software from this web site. You have a problem somewhere. I too am running the embedded version and I cannot remember the last time the software crashed.
Dent Cermak

Return to Survey