Distance & List Command not showing angle information

Moderator: Carlson Support

Distance & List Command not showing angle information

Postby johnveroeven » Wed Nov 17, 2010 5:21 am

I had a couple of drawing quit displaying the angles or bearing when using the intellicad commands DI or LI. It seems to happen during using drawing somehow a setting togle gets switch. The command display will always show "Angle in UCS XY plane: E" no matter if the line had a angle or not.

In the same drawings everytime text is editted the angle of the text is rotated to 0 degrees even if it was previously rotated before editting.

If I start a new drawing file the command will display angles and text editing works fine. The command shows "Angle in XY Plane = N 44°45'20" E"
johnveroeven

Postby ColC » Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:01 pm

I am having the same problem when using multiline text. If I edit the text it always changes to 0°.
I also have a problem with the Units Control re-setting to defaults. This has been happening since I first purchased in 2004. I thought it was an Autocad problem originally, but it still occurs in Intellicad
ColC

Reply from Carlson Software - Thanks for the help

Postby johnveroeven » Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:13 am

I'm not exactly sure what happened, but to get this unstuck go to Settings> Units Control> Drawing Units tab - set the "Change Settings for" field to "Angular Units". Now, in the "Angle Base" field, type N and press OK. Try the DI command - if you are getting the actual angle now, go back to the previous setting, set it back to E and you should be good.

Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Technical Support
Carlson Software
(606) 564-5028
support@carlsonsw.com
johnveroeven

Software Application – An Essential Part of Every Business

Postby armstrong » Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:30 pm

Software Application – An Essential Part of Every Business

Contact Management Software are useful in ensuring that calls promised to customers are made, enquiry calls are returned providing the necessary information asked by the customer, call to check if goods are delivered as promised, makes sure that customer relationship executive has access to the data if a customer calls etc. The software help produce fast, accurate estimates as well as budgets, help track costs, make cash flow forecasts, determine prices and investigate profits; making it so much easier to handle the financial aspects of constructions.
And finally, I monitor my progress using the online software. Broadband services definitely change website access and supply more computer protection from virus-infected software, therefore, making computer experiences more enjoyable and safe and sound for everyone.

Article Marketing - Write Hugely Powerful Resource Boxes

Postby armstrong » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:58 pm

Article Marketing - Write Hugely Powerful Resource Boxes

When article marketing, do you ever find it difficult to write your resource boxes? If you're like me when I started out as an article marketer, then you'll be saying to yourself "Heck, Yes! They're hard!"
Actually, though, they're really not. But a huge percentage, and I mean huge, just don't write optimal resource boxes and they're leaving lots of cash on the table as a result.
I'm going to give you the five easy strategies to get a CTR upwards of 30% for every article you write that I've figured out after months of research and hundreds of articles.
Do you think that would increase your traffic? Well, here goes:

article network
armstrong

Postby Dent Cermak » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:35 pm

WTF?? :shock:
Dent Cermak

Re: Distance & List Command not showing angle information

Postby Dent Cermak » Sun May 24, 2015 7:58 pm

This is a site for users of Carlson Software products. It is NOT intended as a place for advertisements for crappy third party products. :x
Carlson has the best support system in place for their products, bar none, so your services are not needed and your attempted advertisements are grossly unprofessional. :roll:
Autodesk Civil 3D users could probably benefit from your products. Go advertise there. Here, you are just pizzing in the wind. :D
Dent Cermak

Return to Survey