Auto By Interval- Stored Points Gone - Help

Moderator: Carlson Support

Auto By Interval- Stored Points Gone - Help

Postby olemon » Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:59 am

Used Auto By Interval with Carlson Surveyor + data collector and Sokkia GPS rover mounted on excavator. Several hundred points appear in the .crd file. Can select the "job" and "points" and see that they exist.

However, the .crd file is very small and when we copy to a pc and then open the file with Takeoff "coordinate file utilities", there are no points.

Help.
olemon

Postby Hwy Ian » Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Hello,

Sometimes when we copy a crd from one computer to our data base it creates the copy with a read-only preference. In our system if the file is a read-only it will not display the points.

Try right clicking the copied file and check under preferences to verify that read-only is not checked on.

Hopefully that helps you.
Ian Rose
Hwy Ian

Postby aquaticrobotic » Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:27 am

I don't mean to hijack this thread, so I apologize in advance. I have a question about the auto by interval function. I'm wondering what the consensus is on what speed is appropriate to drive topo?

I have a hiper-pro with the 5hz update. I'm using an Allegro CX with 107576 KB Ram
Allegro version 1.07a
Microsoft CE v4.20
aquaticrobotic

Postby aquaticrobotic » Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:28 am

aquaticrobotic wrote:I don't mean to hijack this thread, so I apologize in advance. I have a question about the auto by interval function. I'm wondering what the consensus is on what speed is appropriate to drive topo?

I have a hiper-pro with the 5hz update. I'm using an Allegro CX with 107576 KB Ram
Allegro version 1.07a
Microsoft CE v4.20
aquaticrobotic

Return to SurvCE General