Menu Languages in Carlson 2012

Moderator: Carlson Support

Menu Languages in Carlson 2012

Postby inge05 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:03 am

Hello

Im a spanish user of Carlson 2012 and my Windows 7 is spanish based...I have AutoCAD Civil 3D 2012 in english, and i wish to use Carlson 2012 in ENGLISH language...i can't put Carlson 2012 menus in english, please help!, i dont want in spanish

Regards

:(
inge05

Postby Dent Cermak » Sun Jun 10, 2012 5:06 pm

I am no expert on this but I expect that your Carlson software is reading the Spanish base of Windows 7 and responding accordingly. I cannot find anyplace within my Carlson software to select language. Thus, it would seem that what you may need to do is goto theControl Panel to the "Clock, Language and Region" tab, then select "Region and Language", then click "Change display Language" and set it to English.
I think this will be something that will affect your entire system, so you may be stuck with changing that setting back and forth several times a day.
My next suggestion is to email Carlson Support directly with this problem from someone that knows what he is talking about. This site is mainly "peer to peer" and the real experts do not show up here on a regular basis. Usually, an email to Carlson Support gets you a fast answer.
Good luck with your issue.
Dent Cermak

Postby Nava Ran » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 am

Settings>Carlson Configure>Localization Settings...
Choose Language English
Nava Ran

Return to General Carlson Discussion