What's new?

Moderator: Carlson Support

What's new?

Postby server » Sat Sep 08, 2001 12:31 am

message unavailable
server

Re: What's new?

Postby Leland Myers » Sat Sep 08, 2001 12:31 am

I'm with you, Stacy. Most of the problems with the program I detected and reported to C&G during beta testing. Too bad acquisitions are more important than cleaning up a fairly good program. Come on guys, we keep prodding you, when are you going to react
Leland Myers

Re: What's new?

Postby jeff » Thu Sep 20, 2001 10:43 pm

I wonder how many of us out here would buy support if we could get an update?
jeff

Re: Data Collector dosen't transfer to PC

Postby Richard Henline » Wed Oct 03, 2001 12:09 pm

I will need a lot more information to be able to help you with this one. First What operating system are you using (95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 or DOS) When you say you relocated your computer does that mean you moved it across the room, re-installed, got a new one or what. Because just moving it across the room should not make any of the settings change. If you did just Move the computer and it was working before then you have more than likly pluged the cable into the wrong port some computers come with more than one DB9 serial port connection check to see if there is another port in the back. Will the transfer work to the Psion?
If you are in 95 or 98 are you re-starting the computer in MS-Dos mode?
Richard Henline

RE: Toolbar (Quick Ref) for Inverse, Traverse and Intersect

Postby Christine Durkin » Tue Oct 23, 2001 1:25 pm

Thanks in advance for your help.

I had to reinstall C&G and now I cannot seem to get the toolbar back. Is there someway to import/reinstall that particular toolbar?

I am using version 5.10.11.

Thanks.

Christin
Christine Durkin

Re: RE: Toolbar (Quick Ref) for Inverse, Traverse and Inters

Postby Chris Mace » Tue Oct 23, 2001 2:00 pm

To get the N I T toolbar to show up. Right-click on one of your toolbars or icons. A side menu will now appear with a list of all available toolbars. Your current toolbars are checked. Be sure that COGO has a check on it.

Chris Mace
C & G Software Technical Support
Charleston, WV
Phone: 1-800-367-1157
FAX: (304) 347-8991<br
Chris Mace

Postby Christine Durkin » Tue Oct 23, 2001 4:32 pm

Chris,

I tried your instructions but COGO is not listed in the right clicked pull down menu. I checked our other system and it is available (and checked) but not on this system. The entire computer had to be reformatted due to a problem with the FAT table. The first time I reinsalled intellicad I remember seeing it (the toolbar) but I had to add/remove intellicad a second time and I have not seen it since.

Any other suggestions?

Christin
Christine Durkin

Postby Chris Mace » Tue Oct 23, 2001 7:11 pm

Re-install the C&G menu

1. While in IntelliCAD with C&G type MENU. The Open Menu dialog box will now appear.

2. Locate the cgicad.mnu file in the C:\Program Files\CGSurvey\support directory. ( This is the default directory. If you installed C&G for Windows in a different directory or drive then you need to direct IntelliCAD to that location.

3. Double-click on the cgicad.mnu file.

4. The screen will now refresh. The menu will now display the N I T icons.

Chris Mace
C & G Software Technical Support
Charleston, WV
Phone: 1-800-367-1157
FAX: (304) 347-899
Chris Mace

re: testing link

Postby Jeff Smith » Sat Dec 22, 2001 2:06 pm

I wanted to test the link button and see if it would lead to my web page, playing with the grandkids
Jeff Smith

Re: testing link

Postby Larry P » Sat Dec 22, 2001 3:57 pm

Jeff,

The link worked fine for me. One thing though, the wall paper you have as the background on your page is bad. It makes the text too hard to read.

Thanks for the hard work you are doing to bring C. & G. back to where it can be and we users think it should be.

Larry
Larry P

Re: testing link

Postby Jeff » Sat Dec 22, 2001 7:57 pm

I am goping to change the wallpaper when I figure out how! I am also going to correct the spelling of pisture page 1 when I figure that out
Jeff

Re: A copy of joe's woodsline lisp

Postby Joe » Sun Feb 17, 2002 3:26 am

I could send you a copy if you wish. Let me know
Joe

Re: Graphics-Can't delete graphic entities

Postby Barry Bacon, PLS » Wed Mar 20, 2002 2:20 pm

Are you networked, and trying to read the same drawing file from both workstations at the same time? Do entities highlight when you select them? Does this happen all the time, or does a reboot fix it temporarily? If a reboot does fix it, can you tell what command or procedure triggers the problem, and you you re-create it? Are you in paper space, trying to delete model space entities?

As you can tell, there are a number of things that could be causing this! Can you give us any more "particulars"?<br
Barry Bacon, PLS

Postby Bruce Davison » Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:12 pm

I am working at a single station, independent of the other station. Re-booting doesn't do any good.I am simply trying to delete A line on a "worksheet" on my screen. Pressing ALT L simply goes to the line-drawing command. It should be asking me to define the line I want to delete.????paper space vs.Model Space????

It is all ALT commands that do not react properly, not just line deletion. i.e. Can't delete a graphic scale either
Bruce Davison

Postby Barry Bacon, PLS » Thu Mar 21, 2002 1:51 pm

OK, you are apparently using the DOS software, and not the AuotCAD/IntelliCAD products. What OS are you using? Are you running C&G in DOS, or in a Windows DOS shell? If you are running both workstations in a DOS shell, the problem may be with Windows configuration and not C&G.<br
Barry Bacon, PLS

Next

Return to C&G