Sewer network crashes

Moderator: Carlson Support

Sewer network crashes

Postby jrfosterjr » Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:45 pm

I am using Carlson Civil Suite 2008 on AutoCAD Map 2007 and receiving the following error about ever 3 to 4 edits when trying to make sewer network changes:

FATAL ERROR: Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at 7c812a5bh

I’ve audited the drawing, wblocked it into a new drawing, recreated most entities, etc, and I’m having the same issues. This is really impacting my productivity.

I've found that instead of clicking Apply, I need to select Close, then save the network, else I lose my network changes. The drawing will crash, losing my AutoCAD changes, but I can redraw the network and it will show correctly. If I click Apply, most of the time, the application will crash, and neither the drawing or the network changes are saved.

Any ideas?
Jeff Foster, PE
Project Manager
Brooks Engineering Associates
Asheville, NC 28801
jrfosterjr

Postby LNelson » Thu Jan 10, 2008 3:21 am

When I Googled "Unhandled e06d7363h Exception at 7c812a5bh", several hits came up with a myriad of causes and suggested solutions (three notable candidates included long file names, disabled hardware acceleration, and/or a conflicting DLL file). Check the post at:

http://jtbworld.blogspot.com/2006/12/au ... error.html

If your crash happens when accessing items in the File menu, check out the Autodesk KB article at:

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps ... ID=9240617
Ladd Nelson
Carlson Software
LNelson

Sewer Network Crashes and so does edit pline z

Postby Sgarland » Fri May 16, 2008 9:13 pm

I have encountered the same network problem. If I exit out of Cad altogether and reopen I am usually good to go for another 10 or so commands in the pipe networks.

I have also been encountering :
unhandled exception c000005 - Command: edit_pline_z

about 20 times a day, same thing, if I exit out and come in I am good for a while.

If I dont' exit out and continue to work, it is at my own peril for I have found that any command (even editing text) can suddenly create an automatic shut down of cadd.

I am running Carlson 2008 on top of Civil 3D 2008.

Any help with either problem would be great.

And the problems are not drawing specific as this had now occured in several projects.

:evil:
Sgarland

Return to Civil