Area by interior point precision

Moderator: Carlson Support

Area by interior point precision

Postby Matt » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:03 pm

I have looked in a lot of places, but I can't find a way to make the precision go beyond a tenth of a sq. ft....actually that is the only setting I get, I can't change the setting at all. I only want to take it to the hundredth...

What I am doing is trying to find the square footage of a cross sectional of multiple things...any one have a better way of getting it if there is no way change the precision of "area by interior point"?

I am using Civil Suite 2010.
Matt

Postby ColC » Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:11 pm

Under Area Defaults you can select the fields to display and then you can edit the details of the field to get the precision you want.
ColC

Postby Matt » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:45 am

ColC wrote:Under Area Defaults you can select the fields to display and then you can edit the details of the field to get the precision you want.

:oops:

I knew Carlson made things easy...I just for got how easy....I can't wait to really get back to using it on a daily basis.....been in the field too long :roll:

Thanks much for your help :!:
Matt

Postby ColC » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:16 pm

Having dealt with exhilaration and the frustration of computers over many years, the great relief for me has always to get out in the field and know you are getting some real work done. It helps me retain my sanity

It is the great advantage of forums that you can ask any question and there will be someone out there with a solution. Even the most simple ones.
ColC

Return to Civil