Design Pad Template problem

Moderator: Carlson Support

Design Pad Template problem

Postby noliver » Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:07 pm

I'm using Carlson 2011 build 101208 over IntelliCAD 6.6. When using the "Design Pad Template" function, it will get as far as creating the pad triangulation then stops.
1) The cursor in the viewport disappears, however the coordinate display at the bottom of the screen continues to function.
2) Buttons and menus still operate, but the functionality of them does not.
3) When attempting to close the program via the "x-button" it does not attempt to close, but says "cancel" in the command prompt display.
4) Windows Task Manager shows that the program is still "running", rather than "not responding".

I'm not sure what is wrong, but this is a function that I use quite often and it is quite frustrating for me. Any help with this is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
noliver

Postby noliver » Thu Dec 23, 2010 10:02 pm

Well I've reverted back to 2011 build 100928 and everything is working fine now. Not sure what the deal is but I guess I'll hold off to update until the next patch is released.
noliver

Postby gskelhorn » Fri Dec 24, 2010 12:18 am

I have been experiencing the same type of crash. It seems inconsistent in that the same operation will not necessarily trigger the failure.

Anyone else?
gskelhorn

Return to Civil