Carlson 2012 Line/Curve Table

Moderator: Carlson Support

Carlson 2012 Line/Curve Table

Postby DERcadop » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:56 pm

Having an issue with 2012 civil Line/Curve Table creation, when i create a line or curve table the bearing always has spaces between the bearings-
I.E. S 49 56'34" E
in previous version stripping the space or keeping the space was part of the annotation defaults angle settings, but in Carlson 2012 the spacing is not changing in the line/curve table bearing as i change it in the defaults while still affecting the space in regular bearings callouts (I.E. Bearing -Distance).

Thanks. :x
DERcadop

Postby site admin » Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:35 pm

If you've already drawn a Line/Curve Table in the drawing, the block would need to be redefined in order to allow the change to take place. To do this, first erase the line or curve tables from the drawing and then go to Annotate>Line/Curve Table>Table Defaults and select the "Set Line Table Labels" button. Change the width on one of the columns slightly and hit OK and then OK again to close the Table Defaults dialog. You should at that point see the blocks redefine. You can now recreate the table and it should reflect the new settings.

In the future, if you do not receive a response on this forum, please send your question to support@carlsonsw.com as this is a "user base" forum and we rarely log in unless someone emails us to report spam.

Carlson Software
Technical Support
site admin
Site Admin

Return to Civil