Survey 2016 OEM

Moderator: Carlson Support

Survey 2016 OEM

Postby bherpin » Mon Aug 01, 2016 5:02 pm

New user of Carlson 2016 OEM. Is there a section of this forum devoted to training videos or do you just have to dig through the posts to find them? Thanks for any help.
bherpin

Re: Survey 2016 OEM

Postby Dent Cermak » Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:49 pm

You want the latest training videos? Go to YouTube and search Carlson Software. They moved everything over there to make space on this web site. It's easier for them to lay it out on YouTube and they get much more exposure.
Dent Cermak

Re: Survey 2016 OEM

Postby Dent Cermak » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:03 am

Also I see that you are in Louisiana, so help is on the way.
Benchmark Engineering and Surveying in Brandon, Mississippi is in the process of setting up a training center for Carlson's Civil and Survey packages.
Saturday seminars will be the norm so that no one loses any field time. On site training will also be available. They do not plan to do webinars, etc. All training will be face to face. They do not sell software, so there will be no "product demo classes".
They will work with you in setting up your dwt files your descriptors and your Field To Finish FLD file. Also they can give you a workable PGP file so your quick keys are restored in the OEM version.
Custom training based on your questions and needs is the way they want to go.
Right now, the plan is to cover Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama. Trying to keep training in a local area will help cut the costs of training.
If you are interested,. let me know and I'll get you more details.
Dent Cermak

Return to Survey