mine surveying

Moderator: Carlson Support

mine surveying

Postby nlabedzki » Tue May 11, 2010 8:13 pm

for underground, mining and tunnel surveys control points (spads) are commonly placed on the "back" or the ceiling underground. Height of instrument and height of targets are taken from instrument, up to the spad. I am curious if you have any handy how to guides for mine surveying? look forward to hearing from you soon! thanks, nick
Nicholas F. Labedzki, B.S., PLS
nick@nflsm.com
nlabedzki

Postby vipeakbecky » Mon Dec 06, 2010 3:25 pm

Digital measurement technique is different from the traditional single comprehensive and scientific measurement science, is the integrated use of GPS, total station and computer related equipment acquisition mine production and reserves in the ground data and use CAD and other software to map the digital mapping technology. Must be based on standardized basis, in accordance with the measurement and the measurement of the quality control of key factors of the work. Measurement technology applications in the digital process but also according to place of work measurement (ground, underground), and the measurement of its content targeted to control the measurement process in order to measure the use of modern digital technology to improve the quality of the purpose of measuring.
:D

jaw crusher,crusher,stone crusher
vipeakbecky

Postby addyaddy98 » Sun May 22, 2011 10:05 am

Mine surveying is a branch of mining science and technology. It includes all measurements, calculations and mapping which serve the purpose of ascertaining and documenting information at all stages from prospecting to exploitation and utilizing mineral deposits both by surface and underground working.

The following are the principal activities of Mine surveying:

* The interpretation of the geology of mineral deposits in relation to the economic exploitation thereof
* The investigation and negotiation of mineral mining rights
* Making and recording, and calculations of mine surveying measurements
* Mining cartography
* Investigation and prediction of effects of mine working on the surface and underground strata
* Mine planning in the context of local environment and subsequent rehabilitation

The activities involve:

* The location, structure, configuration, dimensions and characteristics of the mineral deposits and of the adjoining rocks and overlying strata. The assessment of mineral reserves and the economics of their exploitation
* The acquisition, sale, lease and management of mineral properties
* Providing the basis of the planning, direction and control of mine workings to ensure economical and safe mining operations
* The study of rock and ground movements caused by mining operations, their prediction, and the precautions and remedial treatment of subsidence damage
* Assisting in planning and rehabilitation of land affected by mineral operations and collaborating with local government planning authorities

Thanks,

rca voice recorders
addyaddy98

Postby Dent Cermak » Sun May 22, 2011 4:27 pm

PSSSSTTTT!! This all should be under the tab for Mining, not Field. Carlson makes a specific package for mining. If you were an actual Carlson user you would know this. All of this spamming is just so much BS.
Dent Cermak

Postby tstrickland » Sun May 22, 2011 6:36 pm

Dent,
Your dog looks like it needs a face lift. Probably inhaled too much exhaust fumes chasing cars.
Terry Strickland
tstrickland

Postby Dent Cermak » Mon May 23, 2011 4:57 pm

No, it's self-induced. Absolutely everything gives him gas. You really don't want him to hop up in your lap.
Dent Cermak

Return to Field